Story of Fadia, 11 years old, Bourj El Barajneh, Lebanon

I am Palestinian, and my name is Fadia. I am witnessing what is

happening in Gaza.  I have been without food because I see how our

people are being killed by rockets. I truly hate injustice and how they

treat children. Their homes and buildings are gone, and we feel sorrow

because our people are suffering unjustly. When I browse Facebook, I

see the world divided, and everyone is dying in it. Also, the attacks on

hospitals and people with heart conditions, and those who have died

with their names written on their bodies so they can be identified.

Everything is gone, but our people are still strong and unafraid. I say to

the people of Palestine, may God protect you, and hopefully, Palestine

will be liberated. I am at the House of Resilient Children Foundation,

and we all joined the protests for our country, Palestine, to strengthen

and convey our voice to our people in Palestine.

Fadia

11 years old

Bourj El Barajneh

Lebanese School Dropout




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Aisha Salim, 10 years old, Mar Elias, Beirut