Story of 11 year old Amal Al-Hamandi, Bourj El Barajneh

My name is Amal Al-Hamandi, and I am 11 years old. I see that

Palestine is dying because of Israel. Israel is also launching missiles and

killed three girls in a car. Israel is attacking us and wants our land. It is

also killing both the young and the old. My mom, grandpa, uncle, and I

participated in the protests to strengthen the voice of the people in

Palestine. I say to the people in Palestine, God willing, it will be

liberated, and Palestine will return to us.

I saw on television the children who died, meaning those who were

martyred, and those who were injured going to hospitals. I thought

Israel would come to our camp in Bourj El Barajneh and attack us. I

asked my mom, and she told me no. I insisted, and my mom said not to

talk about such things. I also saw children collecting their toys from

under the makeshift houses, and children eating. I thought someone

gave them toys, but I can't send them. I say to Palestine, God willing, it

will be liberated, return, and become beautiful as it used to be.


Amal Al-Hamandi, 11 years old

Bourj El Barajneh, Beirut, Lebanon

Special Needs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Aisha Salim, 10 years old, Mar Elias, Beirut

Story of Fadia, 11 years old, Bourj El Barajneh, Lebanon